The Attorney Who Makes House Calls®
Welcome to Vance Parker Law. We provide affordable, personal, professional elder law and estate planning legal services to clients living in the Piedmont Triad and North Carolina.
We are here to make it easy for you to get legal help! If you are shut-in or disabled, attorney Vance Parker can arrange to make a “house call” to visit you at your residence or care facility.
A North Carolina-licensed attorney in good standing since 1992, Vance holds his Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) degree and his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), ElderCounsel, the North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA) Elder and Special Needs Law Section, the NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section, the NCBA Real Property Section, the Financial Planning Association (FPA), Healthcare Industry Professionals Serving Seniors (HIPSS), and the Triad Retirement Living Association (TRLA).
Vance Parker Law has been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Northwest North Carolina.
Areas of Practice
Elder and Special Needs Law
- Medicaid asset protection
- Protection of real property from medical creditors
- Medicaid planning
- Guardianship; medical and legal incapacity
- Special needs trusts
- Assisted living, nursing home, and other managed care issues
- Medical care concerns
- Caregiver agreements
- Elder Financial Abuse (EFA) prevention and counseling
- Living wills
- Pre-marriage asset protection
- Powers of attorney
- LLC formation
- Probate, estate, and trust administration
- Business succession planning
WTOB Radio Interviews
With Attorney Vance Parker (4:38 pm every Tuesday)
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Assets Before Marriage
- Using a Medicaid Qualified Promissory Note to Shelter Assets from Medicaid
- How to Protect a Car From Estate Creditors
- How a Life Estate Works to Protect Real Estate Against High Medical Costs
- How to Take Care of a Special Needs Child Using a Third-Party Special Needs Trust
Call for a consultation (336) 768-0481