Welcome to Vance Parker Law. We provide affordable, personal, professional elder law and estate planning legal services to clients living in the Piedmont Triad and North Carolina.
We are here to make it easy for you to get legal help! If requested or needed, attorney Vance Parker will make a “house call” to visit you at your residence at no extra charge.
A North Carolina-licensed attorney in good standing since 1992, Vance holds his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree as well as his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), the North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA) Elder and Special Needs Law Section, the NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section, and the American Bar Association (ABA) Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Section.
Vance Parker Law has been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Northwest North Carolina.
Areas of Practice
Elder Law (clients age 50 and over)
- Medical and legal incapacity, adult guardianship
- Family relations
- Elder abuse, including Elder Financial Abuse (EFA)
- Legal, financial and medical care issues including housing, rental, and leasing issues
- Medical care concerns
- Assisted living, nursing home and other managed care issues
- Caregiver issues
Estate Planning (clients of all ages)
- Power of Attorney
- Advance directives (powers of attorney and living wills)
- Special needs trusts
- Living trusts
Call 336.768.0481 to schedule your free consultation.